Ground Shipping Rates
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
What is Quivers?
RIDE partners with Quivers for order fulfillment to help support local shops. Your order may be shipped or partially shipped from a ski shop close to you. This greatly reduces shipping time and helps gets the product you want in your hands sooner. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from Quivers. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled and has been cancelled. Thanks for buying RIDE!
- Standard processing time once an order is placed is 2-3 business days.
- Unless specified otherwise, all orders are shipped using Fed Ex ground service and typically takes 3-7 business days.
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery.
- RIDE is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- RIDE is not responsible for lost or stolen packages which are confirmed to be delivered to the shipping address provided during order checkout. Upon inquiry, RIDE will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
If you have not received your delivery after 10 business days, please reach out to Customer Support and we can help you check on your order.
RIDE makes every effort to keep items in stock. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified immediately that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled and has been cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience. Since your card is not charged until your product has shipped, you will not be charged for your order and the authorization will drop according to your bank (2-3 business days but contact your bank for more information).
If only part of your order is unavailable, the remaining items will be shipped to you. Your account will only be charged for the shipped items.
RIDE products are currently available online through our website in the United States and Canada regions only. If you are interested in a specific out-of-stock item, continue to check the website periodically and/or contact RIDE Customer Support to find out when the product will be made available. If you live outside of the US and CA, please use our RIDE Store Locator to find a shop carrying near you.