What Is Covered?
What is Covered
- Structural cracks on the top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors due to a manufacturing defect.
- Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are not repairable, and are not considered a material flaw.)
- Stitching, zippers, & Velcro tabs that are not a result of normal wear and tear.
- Delaminating of boot sole due to a manufacturing defect.
- Bending or breakage of Ride Binding baseplates and heelcups.
What is Not Covered
- Any problem resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage, cracked steel edges, etc..
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, the mounting of non- Ride bindings or base dimples in the binding insert area as a result of improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the Ride facility.
- Boot damage from resting board steel edge on boot.
- Normal wear and tear, i.e. boot laces.
All warranty returns must include a copy of the original Proof of Purchase from a Ride authorized dealer*. We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original Proof of Purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame.
* ebay and similar sites are not authorized Ride dealers.