Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Street Inspired Technical Goodness
XS, S, M, L
COLORS: Dark Khaki, Concord, Black
The Vine snowboard jacket delivers a complete package of unmatched performance, style and function. Our 37.5® technology by Cocona® provides a superior 20K/30K waterproof/breathable rating that keeps you dry on the outside while the active 37.5® particles eliminate moisture (sweat) on the inside so you’re dry all day long. <br><br>Built with Ride’s own ACT 3™ zonal insulation system, the Vine wraps you in a blanket of warmth no matter the weather while the pit zips to let you breathe after charging through the freshies. This ultimate ladies snowboard jacket is loaded with Rideractive features including the, snap back powder skirt, zip to pant interface, ninja lycra hand gaiters and more making it the go-to women's snowboard jacket for all your mountain adventures.
- Classic Long Jacket Fit
- 37.5 Technology by Cocona®
- ACT III™
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
Classic Long Jacket Fit
Applying our consistent classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 3” in overall length.
37.5 Technology by Cocona®
Offering high waterproof protection on the outside, active particle 37.5® technology by Cocona® manages moisture (sweat) while it's forming on the inside for next level breathability.
Active Core Temperature System - Insulated outerwear featuring light and mid-weight insulation zones, paired with venting and distinct lining materials to maintain warmth and comfort.