This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Quality of Mountainous Proportions
XS, S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Amber, Dark Cobalt, Red Rover, Black Camo Denim, Black Olive Plaid
Ride’s Strata HD 15™ and Aquapel™ technologies work together to offer superior waterproof protection and long lasting durability with breathable comfort. The Rainier 15K/10K waterproof/breathable snowboard jacket is loaded with Rideractive features such as our ACT2™ zonal insulation system and fully taped seams to keep you warm and dry. In addition, the helmet compatible hood and zippered easy scan sleeve pass makes this the perfect snowboard jacket for everyday riding.
- Classic Fit - Jacket & Pant
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT II™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
Classic Fit - Jacket & Pant
Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Strategically placed zones of light insulation and unique lining materials to manage body heat, resulting in a perfectly balanced temperature for every day riding.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.