Newport Insulated Jacket
Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Full Flavor, Packed With Style
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
COLORS: Limelight, Blue Primer Denim, Black, Tang, Dark Cobalt, Black Olive
The Newport insulated jacket is constructed with our Strata HD 15™ 15K/10K waterproof/breathable fabric and ACT3™ zonal insulation system. ACT3™ features light and mid-weight insulation zones with venting for added warmth and comfort. The Newport is loaded with features like fully taped seams and Aquapel™ durable water repellent technology that let this solid insulated snowboard jacket endure both mother nature and your washing machine. A helmet compatible hood and mesh lined wrap around body vents, are just some of the Rideractive features delivering function and style for days.
- Classic Long Jacket Fit
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT III™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
Classic Long Jacket Fit
Applying our consistent classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 3” in overall length.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Insulated outerwear featuring light and mid-weight insulation zones, paired with venting and distinct lining materials to maintain warmth and comfort.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.