This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
XS, S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Dark Teal, Dark Colbalt, Rubine, Lemon Drop, Amber, Tiwlight Navy, Twilight Navy
Ride’s own Strata HD 15™ technology gives the Medina jacket first-rate protection with a 15K/10K waterproof/breathable rating. The Medina is made with Ride’s ACT2™ zonal insulation system to keep you warm and dry, fully taped seams, and ultra durable Aquapel™ water repellant technology. In addition, Rideractive features like the ergonomic attached swivel hood and inner lycra cocoon hand gaiters make the Classic Long Fit Medina a timeless snowboard jacket for everyday riding.
- Classic Long Jacket Fit
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT II™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
Classic Long Jacket Fit
Applying our consistent classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 3” in overall length.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Strategically placed zones of light insulation and unique lining materials to manage body heat, resulting in a perfectly balanced temperature for every day riding.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.