Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Performance of Great Magnitude
XS, S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Amber, Dark Cobalt, Chalk, Dark Teal, Concord
Set the trend with the Magnolia, complete with Ride’s own Strata HD 15™ technology that gives this snowboard jacket a 15K/10K waterproof/breathable rating. Constructed with our ACT1™ zonal lining system, this jacket is carefully mapped with materials, making this stylish shell a great layering piece for a super active shredder. Aquapel™ durable water repellent technology repels water and improves durability to withstand ride after ride and wash after wash. Fully equipped with a jacket-to-pant snap interface and fully taped seams, this comfortable shell snowboard jacket is sure to perform and give you plenty of style points.
- Classic Fit - Jacket & Pant
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT I™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
Classic Fit - Jacket & Pant
Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Shell outerwear with zonal lining materials carefully mapped to manage the core temperature of the ultra active and is ideal for layering.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.