This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
XS, S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Black Camo Denin, Black Currant Plaid
The Madison is designed with our Strata HD 15™ technology boasting a 15K/10K waterproof/breathable rating, Aquapel™ durable water repellent technology, and fully taped seams, all working together to keep you dry while our lightweight ACT2™ zonal insulation system works to manage your core temperature and keep you warm. Complete with Rideractive features like mesh lined pit zips, a removable Stash It fleece face mask, and an attached powder skirt with snap back feature, the Madison women's snowboard jacket is sure to step up your steeze.
- Classic Long Jacket Fit
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT II™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Removable Stash It Face Mask
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
Classic Long Jacket Fit
Applying our consistent classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 3” in overall length.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Strategically placed zones of light insulation and unique lining materials to manage body heat, resulting in a perfectly balanced temperature for every day riding.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.