Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
For The Hiro in All of Us
XS, S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Chalk, Black Denim
Team rider Austin Hironaka designed the Hiro jacket, loading it up with Strata HD 15™ 15K/10K waterproof/breathable technology, fully taped seams, a zip out powder skirt and a tool toke chest pocket. This sleek, Tailored Fit snowboard shell jacket is strategically lined with our ACT1™ zonal system, carefully mapped to meet the needs of an active rider. With it's Aquapel™ durable water repellent technology, the Hiro snowboard jacket can withstand the weather, wear and washing.
- Tailored Fit jacket
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT I™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
Tailored Fit jacket
Designed to fit like a street jacket, this fit is slimmed down with minimal room for layering.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Shell outerwear with zonal lining materials carefully mapped to manage the core temperature of the ultra active and is ideal for layering.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.