This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
A Safe Haven From The Elements
S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Tang, Black
These snowboard pants represent the pinnacle of performance; built to shred the wettest pillows and keep your legs dry even on the longest leg burning trails. A highly waterproof 20K rating, fully taped seams and 3.5 layer waterproof-breathable shell fabric with 37.5® technology by Cocona®, makes the Harbor our most technical snowboard pant. As if that wasn’t enough this team favorite also features outer leg vents to release extra heat and the Boa® window cut out for easy boot adjustments.
- Slim Fit Pant
- 37.5 Technology by Cocona®
- ACT I™
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Boa® Window Cut Out On Gaiter For Easy Boot Adjustment
- Adjustable Boot Gaiters With Boot Hook
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
- Concealed Inner Waist Adjustments
Slim Fit Pant
Employing a boot cut pant slimmed at the knee that still allows room for a thin under layer and features a slight flare at the hem for a good fit around your boot.
37.5 Technology by Cocona®
Offering high waterproof protection on the outside, active particle 37.5® technology by Cocona® manages moisture (sweat) while it's forming on the inside for next level breathability.
Active Core Temperature System - Shell outerwear with zonal lining materials carefully mapped to manage the core temperature of the ultra active and is ideal for layering.