Georgetown Insulated Jacket
Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Standout Performance With Options
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
COLORS: Black, Dark Cobalt, Black Olive, Amber, Twilight Navy
The Georgetown insulated snowboard jacket is made with our Strata HD 15™ technology boasting a 15K/10K waterproof/breathable rating, fully taped seams, ACT4™ zonal insulation system for added warmth and mesh lined pit zips to dump any excess heat. Aquapel™ durable water repellent technology permanently attaches itself to fibers in the fabric, allowing precipitation to roll right off, creating a durable jacket that will withstand wash after wash and even handle the dryer. Rideractive features like an attached powder skirt and form fit inner Lycra hand gaiters shield you from the snow, making for one tough insulated snowboard jacket.
- Classic Fit - Jacket & Pant
- Strata HD 15™
- ACT IV™
- Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
Classic Fit - Jacket & Pant
Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
Strata HD 15™
15,000mm/10,000g/m2 Waterproof/Breathable Rating <br> Ride’s own laminate technology, balances the best waterproof protection, breathability and durability. Strata HD™ stops water and snow in while also attracting moisture (sweat) on the inside and moving it to the outside where it can evaporate, keeping you warm and dry. All this protection is built to last, able to withstand wash after wash.
Active Core Temperature System - Fully insulated outerwear for those that fight to keep their core warm on the coldest of days.
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Aquapel™ can withstand 30+ washings and by putting your garment in the dryer, it will reactivate the finish.