Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Swift Kick in the Pants
XS, S, M, L
COLORS: Primer Blue, Dark Khaki, Concord, Black, Rubine
Built for supreme protection against the elements, the 20K rated Fairmount snowboard pant comes complete with the highly waterproof and breathable 2.5 layer fabric with 37.5® technology by Cocona® and our lightweight ACT2™ zonal insulation system made up of unique materials that helps manage body heat. Whether you’re waist-deep in fresh pow, stuck on the chair in the middle of a wind storm, or just lapping the park, the Fairmount will keep you warm and dry. These premium pants are built for those ladies who charge and demand more. Rideractive features such as micro-fleece lined toaster pockets, a Boa® window cut out on the gaiter allows for easy boot adjustment, leg vents, add functionality to the performance and protection of the Fairmount snowboard pant.
- Slim Fit Pant
- 37.5 Technology by Cocona®
- ACT II™
- Concealed Inner Waist Adjustments
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Adjustable Boot Gaiters With Boot Hook
- Boa® Window Cut Out On Gaiter For Easy Boot Adjustment
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
Slim Fit Pant
Employing a boot cut pant slimmed at the knee that still allows room for a thin under layer and features a slight flare at the hem for a good fit around your boot.
37.5 Technology by Cocona®
Offering high waterproof protection on the outside, active particle 37.5® technology by Cocona® manages moisture (sweat) while it's forming on the inside for next level breathability.
Active Core Temperature System - Strategically placed zones of light insulation and unique lining materials to manage body heat, resulting in a perfectly balanced temperature for every day riding.