This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Purposeful Style & Function
S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Dark Khaki, Twilight Navy, Black
The Delridge snowboard jacket was strategically designed with 20K waterproof 2.5 layer shell fabric with 37.5® technology by Cocona® that uses active particles to manage sweat and protect you from mountain conditions. The Delridge also boasts fully taped seams and our ACT1™ zonal lining system to manage your core temp. Stacked with a full set of Rideractive features and streetwear influenced styling, the Delridge snowboard jacket is the perfect fit for your next backcountry adventure.
- Classic Long Jacket Fit
- 37.5 Technology by Cocona®
- ACT I™
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
Classic Long Jacket Fit
Applying our consistent classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 3” in overall length.
37.5 Technology by Cocona®
Offering high waterproof protection on the outside, active particle 37.5® technology by Cocona® manages moisture (sweat) while it's forming on the inside for next level breathability.
Active Core Temperature System - Shell outerwear with zonal lining materials carefully mapped to manage the core temperature of the ultra active and is ideal for layering.