Capitol Down Jacket
Share with Friends
This item may be available for In-Store Pickup. Learn More.
How does In-Store Pickup Work?
- Add your item(s) to cart.
- Begin checkout process and choose “Pick Up at Store” under delivery options.
- Enter your zip code to see if your order is eligible for FREE In-Store Pickup.
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
Built for Warmth While Packin’ A Cold Sixer
S, M, L, XL
COLORS: Primer Blue, Black Olive
Team rider Alex Cantin, designed the Capitol Down snowboard jacket to protect him during frigid Montreal rail sessions. Equipped with a 20K waterproof 2.5 layer shell fabric to keep weather out and 37.5® technology by Cocona® to manage your sweat. This jacket was built as a system to keep you seriously warm and comfortable all day long. Taking that concept even further, we added 250g of 80/20 down fill and a removable stash it fleece facemask to keep that icy chill off your face. Topped off with built in drink holders along the inside back, this snowboard jacket was built to keep you riding strong with a cold beverage close at hand.
- Classic Long Jacket Fit
- 37.5 Technology by Cocona®
- Removable Stash It Face Mask
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood With One Handed Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Multipurpose Pocket With Media Window and Goggle Venting Mesh Panel
- Form Fit Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
Classic Long Jacket Fit
Applying our consistent classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 3” in overall length.
37.5 Technology by Cocona®
Offering high waterproof protection on the outside, active particle 37.5® technology by Cocona® manages moisture (sweat) while it's forming on the inside for next level breathability.